|Azure Data Architect|
Who You’ll Work With
Slalom Emerge is team of pioneers and trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper specialized expertise.
What You’ll Do
· You will be part of The Microsoft Center of Excellence (CoE), which focuses on Azure technology consulting for applications and analytics, Power BI, and the Power Platform plus Dynamics 365.
· Develop innovative analytics solutions to help organizations drive strategic business outcomes and to enable data-driven insights.
· Responsible for client delivery, complex solutioning, and knowledge management.
· Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving challenging and complex development and integration problems
· Assist in designing multi-phased Azure data strategies, including designing multi-phased implementation roadmaps
· Serve as a subject matter expert in Azure analytics platforms for larger the Slalom practice and contribute back to community
· Future travel will be required
What You’ll Bring
· Strong knowledge of database, storage, collection and aggregation models, techniques and technologies and how to apply them in business
· Ability to develop and set technical strategy and architectural patterns for large programs. Develop POVs addressing industry trends and forward-thinking concepts
· Track record of solving business problems using one or more Azure data services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration
· Experienced in establishing a modern data platform architecture and cloud migration plan
· Implementation experience of Azure data services including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory and Azure Analysis Services. May also include Snowflake or Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.