Who You’ll Work With
Slalom Emerge is team of pioneers and trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper specialized expertise.
What You’ll Do
· Define and shepherd requirements into technical solutions and lead design sessions and technical solutions
· Design and architect integrations for: Marketing Automation, Payments, Billing, Identity, Profile/CRM, Analytics, Ad Server, Digital Asset Management
· Own complete lifecycle of delivery including architecture, design, development, test, and document integration solutions, custom development, and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domain
· You will help support, develop, and expand new capabilities throughout the region, which will require about 30-40%.
What You’ll Bring
· An expertise in MuleSoft as demonstrated by achieving an advanced certification or architecting a complex integration architecture
· Experience facilitating application integration architecture discussions and workshops
· Experience breaking down customer/user experiences from functional requirements and translated them into technical requirements
· Experience with platform selection and recommendation
· Advanced troubleshooting
· Experience completing custom integration connectors
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invests in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.