|Platform Specialist - Adobe/Web Analytics|
|Salt Lake City|
Who You’ll Work With
Slalom Emerge is team of pioneers and trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper specialized expertise.
What You’ll Do
· Responsible for understanding business problems and capturing client requirements by leading effective conversations with business and technical client teams
· Design and document data collection plans for Adobe Analytics
· Interpret how to best apply the out of the box product to provide a solution; including finding alternative approaches that best leverage the platform
· Use Agile techniques and be part of a larger, cross-functional team
· Implement analytics tagging using Tag Management System
· Provide analytics domain expertise, consultation, and troubleshooting
· Learn new platform capabilities and clouds to stay on top of the ever-growing product ecosystem
· Future travel will be required
What You’ll Bring
· Expertise in driving complex design, configuration, and web analytics solutions without significant help from others
· Experience with tag management system (DTM, GTM, Tealium)
· Proven ability to configure and use data backup tools
· Expert on at least one web analytics platform (Adobe, Google)
· Strong communication skills and willingness to learn new things
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.