|Client Service Leader|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our seven regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Client Service Leader - Financial Services
• Billable utilization range of 50-80% across a small cluster of accounts
• Direct Revenue responsibility of $2-5MM
• Responsible for profitability of assigned local accounts (revenue and utilization goals)
• Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Slalom Offerings, and sets the direction for that growth
• Provides oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements
• Drives business development with the proper information (creation of SOW), tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within the offering
• Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates, POV papers
• Obtains and maintains certification where appropriate (CSM, PMP, ITIL, Prosci etc)
• Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for a particular client list and understands how Slalom Practice Areas interact
• Oversees project delivery quality assurance
• Assigns tasks when resources are between projects
• Facilitates client satisfaction surveys (where applicable)
• Manage team of 2-6 Consultants
• Responsible for staffing and utilization of team
• Support Recruiting & onboarding of new employees
• 7-12 years prior consulting experience from Big 4/Big 5 firms, specifically in the area financial services (banking, capital markets, wealth management and insurance)
• Expert project delivery including all aspects of program/project management
• Expert business development skills
• Expert communication (verbal and written)
• Expert people management skills
• Expert business operations (invoicing, SOWs, margin, utilization)
• Ability to manage across multiple clients
• Leadership & coaching
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please let me know if you require accommodation at any point during the process.”