|Slalom delivers meaningful outcomes with our clients. The Data and Analytics Leader will continue the growth of the Slalom team and business specifically in Modern Data Architectures and Data Management. Amazing candidates for this role will have a passion for building great teams and an obsession for client delivery.
Slalom works to define data strategies and implement solutions that provide tangible business value. Our multi-capability approach enables us to bring innovative thinker to address a problem from all angles. |
- Accountability for the practice, including driving sales, revenue, recruiting, delivery, consulting, and all operational aspects, including:
- Practice Building – Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership.
- Business Development
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Work effectively with alliance partners
- Participate in industry forums, events, and speaking engagements; manage production of project deliverables, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership
- Team & Individual Development – Maximize team performance through an effective team approach that increases productivity and job satisfaction.
- Engagement Management – Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Identify opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients
- Manage executive and Senior executive-level client stakeholder relationships and expand Slalom’s client portfolio
- Work with teams to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offerings
- Mentor, develop, and proactively support practice capabilities per market demand
- Support recruiting and on boarding of new employees and development of leaders
- 10+ years of experience focused in engagement–based consulting experience or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities; i.e., growing new account/clients from the ground up
- Deep experience with managing people, including mentoring and leadership skills
- Deep Technical Understanding of Modern Data Architectures, Data Management, MDM
- Outstanding Verbal And Written Communication Skills To Audiences Of All Levels Including Client Facing Skills
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.