|Salesforce - Solution Principal|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they reach and connect with customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce customer success platform and multiple industries. As the 6th largest Salesforce partner, we are committed to continuing to grow and develop our Salesforce talent and provide a best place to work.
The Solution Principal at Slalom is subject matter expert in a particular skill, solution, or capability, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business pursuits, recruiting, asset development, complex solutioning, and knowledge management.
· Manage a team of consultants and developers
· Perform performance and salary reviews
· Assist in staffing consultants on client projects, matching consultants’ skills with client need, and supporting them in their career aspirations
· Coach and mentor junior technical team members
· Interview candidates
· Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
· Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
· Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
· Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
· Manage the technical and functional scope of projects
· Mange to client expectations
· Maintain the target billable utilization aligned to the role
Practice and Business Development
· Demonstrate thought leadership through client presentations, publishing, and public speaking
· Provide expertise during sales efforts to estimate the level of effort for technical solutions
· Participate in marketing events (e.g. sales meetings)
· Build and develop relationships with Salesforce team and assist in sales pursuits
· 10+ years of CRM industry experience
· Minimum 5 years of Salesforce platform experience
· Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
· Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and App Cloud
· 3+ years of configuration experience using the Salesforce declarative interface and Lightening interface
· Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning component framework
· Understanding of the Salesforce Data Loader for data migration activities in Salesforce
· Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, and Rally
· Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other cloud computing services
· Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (e.g Informatica, Jitterbit, MuleSoft) with Salesforce
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.