|Business Advisory Services, Delivery Leadership Consultant|
Business Advisory Services - Delivery Leadership Consultant
Own your career. Live your life. Love your future.
Are you passionate about helping companies undergo successful business transformations to achieve their vision and objectives?
Are you looking to join a growing, inclusive team that values authenticity, diverse perspectives, and unique new ideas?
At Slalom, every individual who joins us becomes part of our fabric, weaving their talents and perspectives into the greater whole of who we are.
Our local model enables our consultants to get off the road and make a large impact to local clients in their own communities.
We strive to exceed in everything we do, and it shows in our employee engagement results:
· Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016-2019
· Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019
· Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work For 2018
· Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work (100% Corporate Equality Index) 2015-2018
Who you are:
You’re a Delivery Leadership Consultant with strong product leadership, project management, organizational, and communication skills. Wherever clients are on their journey, you’ll interact with all employee levels (including senior executives) to help scale their investments, empower their innovation, and build agility for the future. Specifically, you:
· Bring 6+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams and projects from start to finish
· Excel at influencing others toward a continuous improvement mindset
· Enable highly effective tool, system, and process transformations
· Enjoy helping clients evaluate and redefine the processes and practices used across the organization to deliver product or support their customers
· Are proficient in MS Office, MS Project, and other project planning tools
· Demonstrate strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
What you’ll do:
· Identify and execute on strategies to plan and develop road maps, communication plans, governance structures, and investment prioritization for execution
· Align with stakeholders to identify and manage risks
· Create, execute, and proactively manage project plans adapted to the client environment
· Liaise between business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill strategic and operational needs
· Manage technical projects or product engineering efforts through the SDLC lifecycle
· Understand and document stakeholders’ strategic direction to drive specific outcomes and real business benefits
· Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
Who we are:
Advisors, strategists, and engineers focused on people, above all else.
Slalom teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right for our clients, making us more personal and nimble than traditional consulting firms. We care deeply about helping clients tackle their biggest challenges.
We got our start doing things differently. Instead of a grueling, up-or-out career, we offered balance and sanity. The opportunity to love both your work and your life. To prioritize family and work on high-impact projects with companies in your community.
Our core values are an active part of everything we do. Each one reminds us to stay true to ourselves while driving amazing outcomes for our clients.
· Do what is right, always.
· Drive connection and teamwork.
· Inspire passion and adventure.
· Take ownership. Get it done.
· Celebrate authenticity.
· Focus on outcomes.
· Fuel growth and innovation.
· Stay humble and curious.
· Build and shape a better future.
Invest in people. Invest in communities. Invest in our clients’ success. That was the idea. And today, Slalom is routinely named a best place to work. Our clients include more than half the Fortune 100 and a third of the Fortune 500—along with startups, not-for-profits, and innovative organizations of all kinds.
Visit our career site to learn more about why at Slalom you’ll #loveyourfuture.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.