|Business Analyst / Project Manager - Delivery Leadership|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 7,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Slalom is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager with a consulting background to join our dynamic Delivery Leadership team. Our Delivery Leadership team works across multiple disciplines and industries and must be able to understand our clients’ businesses and build credibility quickly. They are adaptable, self-starters who are skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
· Assist in defining project outlines, goals, tasks, and resource requirements as well as project development and alternative recommendation
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and in budget, and measure project performance
· Produce quality deliverables, status reports, and measure project performance using appropriate tools using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
· Partner with the client to understand the organization, to determine potential project impact, and to tailor the project approach, plan and deliverables accordingly
· Demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach, leading requirements gathering sessions and preparing and delivering client presentations and work products/prototypes
· Handle release schedules, prioritize projects, and ensure adequate resources are available
· Conduct and document complex business analysis projects
· Perform technical analysis to figure out present and future business performance
· 3-5 years of experience with at least 1-2 in a consulting capacity
· Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycle methodologies
· Prior experience assisting in technology implementations (cloud, CRM and/or data analytics (i.e. data migrations, data visualization, big data) implementations from initiation through project closeout
· Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
· Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.
Would you like to apply to this job?