|Solution Architect (Salesforce)|
Solution Architect (Salesforce)
Slalom is currently recruiting a Salesforce Solution Architect to be based in our central London office. Within the role, you will contribute to the design and successful delivery of our Salesforce solutions and help to build out Slalom London’s Salesforce practice in the UK. If you are invigorated by new challenges, seek out new learning opportunities, and challenge the status quo – then please apply!
· Work directly with clients and our teams by being accountable for the delivery of Salesforce capabilities.
· Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project.
· Provide product and technical expertise when scoping out a project and delivering for our clients.
· Reviewing code and solution summaries where appropriate to ensure these adhere to best practice and are fit-for-purpose.
· Participate and lead internal and external learning and sharing activities, including conferences and technical presentations.
· Demonstrable growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
· Significant experience of Salesforce, in a delivery-focused role.
· Experience designing and implementing technology solutions across different industry sectors.
· Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
· Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a solution.
· Experience working in Agile projects.
· Experience of integration of other systems to the Salesforce platform (large-scale data migration is a plus)
· Visualforce development experience - Lightning development/knowledge is a plus
The role offers a continuous career and professional development and progression into a higher role within Slalom dependent on contributions and performance.
Of all the things that make Slalom unique, our team is at the top of the list. We are thinkers, makers and doers that came from enterprises, consultancies, agencies and start-ups; all attracted by the promise of loving work and life.
We bring the experience and discipline of a seasoned consulting firm, the creative brainpower of a digital agency, and deep technical expertise that’s been at the core of our business since day one.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 6,000+ employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018, Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work For 2018, Vitality Britain’s Healthiest Workplace 2018, Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018. We are regularly recognized by our employees as the best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
With our UK office having opened in 2014, we offer our team and clients the energy of a nimble start-up supported by thousands of seasoned leaders, industry experts and alliance partners from across the global organisation.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location; London, UK
Start date; 15/05/2019
End date; 16/06/2019
Working hours per week; Full-time or 40 hours