Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our seven regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they connect with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
The Salesforce Developer works in conjunction with the project Architect to build the technical solution for a client need. Depending on the nature of the project, this role will be required to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development, and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
How you’ll contribute:
· Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
· Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
· Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
· Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
· Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
· Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
· Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
· Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
· Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
· Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience
· Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
· Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform preferred
· Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click application administration interface
· Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.