|Salesforce – Solution Architect|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, our teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They’re backed by seven regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers.
With Slalom, you’ll have the opportunity to impact multiple companies in your own backyard! Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects. Learn more at https://www.slalom.com/join/salesforce.
The Solution Architect serves as subject matter expert in a skill or solution, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. The Solution Architect works closely with the Product Owner and Technical Architect to understand requirements and enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements.
What you’ll do:
· Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce projects onsite at client locations
· Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
· Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
· Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
· Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
· Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
· Provide expertise during sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort
· Participate in marketing events (e.g. sales meetings)
· Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations
· Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
· Interview candidates
What we’re looking for:
· 7+ years of CRM industry experience
· Minimum 2 years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
· Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.