|Salesforce – Solution Architect|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they reach and connect with customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 6th largest Salesforce partner, we are committed to continuing to grow and develop our Salesforce talent and provide a best place to work.
The Solution Architect serves as subject matter expert in a skill or solution, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. The Solution Architect works closely with the Product Owner and Technical Architect to understand requirements and enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements.
Project Delivery Responsibilities:
· Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce projects onsite at client locations
· Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
· Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
· Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
· Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
· Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
· Provide expertise during sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort
· Participate in marketing events (e.g. sales meetings)
· Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
· Interview candidates
· 7+ years of CRM industry experience
· Minimum 2 years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
· Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.