|Business Advisory Services, Organizational Change Consultant|
Own your career. Live your life. Love your future.
Are you passionate about helping companies undergo successful business transformations to achieve their vision and objectives?
Are you looking to join a growing, inclusive team that values authenticity, diverse perspectives, and unique new ideas?
At Slalom, every individual who joins us becomes part of our fabric, weaving their talents and perspectives into the greater whole of who we are.
Our local model enables our consultants to get off the road and make a large impact to local clients in their own communities.
We strive to exceed in everything we do, and it shows in our employee engagement results:
· Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016-2019
· Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019
· Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work For 2018
· Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work (100% Corporate Equality Index) 2015-2018
Who you are:
You’re an Organizational Effectiveness Consultant with strong change management, leadership, and communication skills. Wherever clients are on their journey, you’ll interact with all employee levels (including senior executives) to help scale their investments, empower their innovation, and build agility for the future. Specifically, you:
· Bring 5+ years of consulting experience or relevant industry experience
· Actively engage with stakeholders to fully understand their organizational goals, elevate performance, improve team dynamics, and impact organizational culture
· Keenly understand human behavior and help people navigate change effectively through engagement strategies, communications, and training
· Know how new technologies, systems, and processes impact individuals and organizations
· Excel at uncovering and addressing people’s needs and challenges through change
· Help stakeholders prioritize and make difficult tradeoff decisions
What you’ll do:
You’ll focus on the people side of change, strategizing and executing change management plans aligned to clearly established organizational guidelines, framework and processes.
· Partner with clients to understand specific project objectives, timelines, and impact
· Identify success metrics that demonstrate progress
· Facilitate stakeholder analysis, workshops, and training as needed
· Assess audience readiness for change, including any risks and anticipated points of resistance; Evaluate results and present findings
· Develop an actionable change management strategy; Identify resistance and performance gaps; Develop and implement responsive actions
· Develop and deliver communications and training across various channels and audiences; Execute to plan with clearly articulated messages that prepare and motivate end users
· Share lessons learned and best practices with project team, business owners, and sponsors
· Participate in Slalom’s BAS (Business Advisory Services) practice development (e.g., recruiting, internal communications, training, people, and culture etc.)
· Contribute to the pursuit of new business through drafting/writing proposals
· Develop thought leadership in Slalom’s BAS practice through participation in industry events, panel discussions, and white papers
Who we are:
Advisors, strategists, and engineers focused on people, above all else.
Slalom teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right for our clients, making us more personal and nimble than traditional consulting firms. We care deeply about helping clients tackle their biggest challenges.
We got our start doing things differently. Instead of a grueling, up-or-out career, we offered balance and sanity. The opportunity to love both your work and your life. To prioritize family and work on high-impact projects with companies in your community.
Our core values are an active part of everything we do. Each one reminds us to stay true to ourselves while driving amazing outcomes for our clients.
· Do what is right, always.
· Drive connection and teamwork.
· Inspire passion and adventure.
· Take ownership. Get it done.
· Celebrate authenticity.
· Focus on outcomes.
· Fuel growth and innovation.
· Stay humble and curious.
· Build and shape a better future.
Invest in people. Invest in communities. Invest in our clients’ success. That was the idea. And today, Slalom is routinely named a best place to work. Our clients include more than half the Fortune 100 and a third of the Fortune 500—along with startups, not-for-profits, and innovative organizations of all kinds.
Visit our career site to learn more about why at Slalom you’ll #loveyourfuture.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.d by law.