|Business Advisory Services, Strategy and Operations Consultant|
Business Advisory Services - Strategy and Operations Consultant
Own your career. Live your life. Love your future.
Are you passionate about helping companies undergo successful business transformations to achieve their vision and objectives?
Are you looking to join a growing, inclusive team that values authenticity, diverse perspectives, and unique new ideas?
At Slalom, every individual who joins us becomes part of our fabric, weaving their talents and perspectives into the greater whole of who we are.
Our local model enables our consultants to get off the road and make a large impact to local clients in their own communities.
We strive to exceed in everything we do, and it shows in our employee engagement results:
· Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016-2019
· Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019
· Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work For 2018
· Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work (100% Corporate Equality Index) 2015-2018
Who you are:
You bring knowledge and expertise in a broad range of areas including development of business cases and value propositions, ROI calculations, business operations design and analysis, IT strategy development, roadmaps and execution plans. Of course, you’re also a first-rate communicator comfortable and effective with audiences across levels and functions. Specifically, you:
· Have a minimum of 5+ years of management or strategy consulting including previous experience working at top tier consulting/boutique companies leading business strategy, process optimization and technical projects
· Are passionate about business transformation and helping clients achieve their strategic vision and objectives
· Have a desire to gain a deeper understanding of multiple industries and develop expertise within emerging technology trends and business process tools
· Have the ability to work through ambiguity to define a roadmap for clients
What you’ll do:
· Conduct analyses of strategy formulation through execution, including comprehensive analyses of competitive landscape, trends, opportunities, market share, profitability, etc.
· Assess current and future state, evaluate results, and present logical and clear findings
· Identify key opportunities to deliver value across people, process, technology & information
· Identify and execute on strategies to plan and develop roadmaps, governance structures, and investment prioritization for execution; Lead primary research, leveraging data for gap analysis, market trends and capability maturity assessments
· Understand client and business needs through interviews and focus groups
· Create comprehensive executive-ready presentations
· Deliver high-quality engagement tasks independently or in a collaborative team environment
· Support key client deliverables, ensuring on-time and on-budget project completion
· Develop deep client relationships at all levels of organizations and act as a trusted advisor
· Participate in Slalom’s BAS (Business Advisory Services) practice development (e.g., recruiting, internal communications, training, people, and culture etc.)
· Contribute to the pursuit of new business through drafting/writing proposals, presenting to client executives, and supporting RFI/RFP responses
· Develop thought leadership in Slalom’s BAS practice through participation in industry events, panel discussions, and white papers
Who we are:
Advisors, strategists, and engineers focused on people, above all else.
Slalom teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right for our clients, making us more personal and nimble than traditional consulting firms. We care deeply about helping clients tackle their biggest challenges.
We got our start doing things differently. Instead of a grueling, up-or-out career, we offered balance and sanity. The opportunity to love both your work and your life. To prioritize family and work on high-impact projects with companies in your community.
Our core values are an active part of everything we do. Each one reminds us to stay true to ourselves while driving amazing outcomes for our clients.
· Do what is right, always.
· Drive connection and teamwork.
· Inspire passion and adventure.
· Take ownership. Get it done.
· Celebrate authenticity.
· Focus on outcomes.
· Fuel growth and innovation.
· Stay humble and curious.
· Build and shape a better future.
Invest in people. Invest in communities. Invest in our clients’ success. That was the idea. And today, Slalom is routinely named a best place to work. Our clients include more than half the Fortune 100 and a third of the Fortune 500—along with startups, not-for-profits, and innovative organizations of all kinds.
Visit our career site to learn more about why at Slalom you’ll #loveyourfuture.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.