Build your career. Own your life.
At Slalom, we put people first. Every individual who joins us becomes part of our fabric, weaving their talents and perspectives into the greater whole of who we are. Our local model enables our consultants to get off the road and make a large impact to local clients in their own communities. We strive to always go above and beyond in everything we do, and it shows in our results:
· Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016-2019
· Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019
As a member of the Cloud team, you will analyze, design and architect cloud based solutions to address our clients’ needs for infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service. We are looking for sharp, disciplined, and self-motivated individuals who have a passion for utilizing the cloud solutions from Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services to solve real business problems for our customers.
Defining Your Success:
We would look for you to be comfortable with the following tasks and actions:
· Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution
· Be versed in Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and/or Amazon Web Services cloud solution, architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies
· Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy
· Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems
· Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
· Provide technical direction and oversight to cloud implementation teams
To be successful in this role, we are looking for consultants with:
· 3+ years project experience deploying cloud solutions (Azure or AWS)
· 2+ years architecting and implementing Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
· Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
· Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
· Product knowledge and understanding of product features including: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, Automation, DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Virtualization, Vmware, Citrix
· Practical experience sizing hardware and storage needs
· Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
• Position located in Twin Cities Metro
• Slalom operates under a local consulting model and we treat travel as an opt-in only. It is unlikely that travel outside of your local market would be required.
Our process is highly personalized. Some candidates complete their process in one week, others can take several weeks or even months. Deciding to take a new job is a big decision, so regardless how long or short the process may be for you, the most important thing is that you find your dream job.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.