|Salesforce - Technical Architect|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
The Technical Architect at Slalom is focused on designing and ensuring delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for and with our clients. This person will build and deliver intelligent and robust solutions for Slalom Consulting's clients as a Salesforce.com Solution Architect. The individual in this role will lead technical requirements sessions, act as a liaison between clients and Slalom's internal development staff, architect and document solutions, and develop interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems. The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience and be adept at managing client expectations, leading development teams, and maintaining scope according to defined requirements.
· Translate business requirements into well- architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
· Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
· Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
· Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce.com platform
· Manage technical scopes and client expectations
· Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
· Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
· Demonstrate technical thought leadership
· Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
· Be a credible subject matter expert to clients and partners on sales cycles and marketing events
· Provide detailed estimates
· Coach and mentor junior technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
· Interview potential candidates as needed and as time permits
· Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
· Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
· Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience (5+ years preferred)
· Expert understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
· Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
· Awareness of programmatic solutions of the Salesforce platform including Apex and VisualForce
· Understanding of the Slaesforce.com data loader for data migration activities in Salesforce.com
· Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies of SasS, PaaS, Iaas and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
· Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Informatica, Jitterbit etc.) with Salesforce.com
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Active Salesforce.com certified developer and/or admin
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.