|Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
We’re looking for Marketing Cloud specialists who can deliver complex Marketing Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment; all while working alongside both our clients and other delivery disciplines.
· Be an expert in the Digital Marketing domain and have deep understanding of the Marketing Cloud solutions (AgilOne, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
· You’ll be responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures
· Lead on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands
· Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors
· Collaborate with digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions
· Supporting the team in RFP and proposal responses
· Understanding of Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider cloud ecosystem. Strong knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
· Hands-on consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience.
· Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, workstream lead, solution architect, project manager)
· Experience defining strategy, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
· Experience with project management and delivery
· Marketing Cloud Certification(s) a bonus
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.