|Software Engineer - Java|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Slalom Consulting is seeking an experienced Java Developer to contribute to its growing custom development team. The individual in this role will design and implement quality solutions using the enterprise Java and open source frameworks - Java development and tools such as Spring, Maven, Gradle, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra and Amazon Web Services. Qualified candidates will have experience with object-oriented design and development techniques and a solid understanding of development and agile best practices. Join Slalom’s talented team of developers who consistently exceed expectations, delivering increasing business value and innovation to our clients’ most strategic initiatives.
· Evaluate client business challenges and work with the team to arrive at the best-fit technology solution
· Design, document, and develop world-class enterprise applications leveraging the full spectrum of Java technologies and design patterns
· Collaborate with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Assist with estimating work efforts required of the Java team for each phase of a project
· Work on POC projects with cutting-edge Java and mobility technologies
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.