|Senior Mobile Engineer – Software Development|
About Slalom Build
Slalom Build is a highly-scalable, high-velocity Build as a Service firm. We work with clients to close the distance between dream and reality, imagined possibility and technical realization.
We do this by blending design, product engineering, analytics, and automation to build the modern technology products of tomorrow.
Nearly 1000 builders strong in seven Build Centers across North America, Slalom Build leverages a foundation of innovation inherited from Slalom Consulting. We’re intensely proud to partner with future-focused clients committed to disrupting their industries.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Senior Mobile Engineer
Are you a passionate, self-driven problem solver who loves taking on new challenges using the latest technologies? Do you love coding and find yourself keeping up with the latest technology trends? Do you tinker, explore and regularly read to stay in touch with the development community? Do you hear Cocoa … and think of the framework instead of hot chocolate?
If so, come join Slalom’s team as a Mobile Engineer, designing and developing solutions for some of the world’s top companies! Projects will focus on an array of mobile platforms, including: native iOS, Xamarin, and Android. Other projects may include Hybrid and Cross-Platform mobile as well as Modern Web applications.
• Be a member of a growing team; help to define and influence the culture & environment
• Work on solution-based, outcome-oriented projects with a highly skilled team
• Get the benefits of a consulting environment while remaining connected to a core team
• Build hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
• Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
Qualifications – Required
• Several years of software development experience, preferably spanning several projects/products
• Strong proficiency with native iOS (Swift/Objective-C), Android, or Xamarin
• Strong knowledge of OOP, agile software delivery, and TDD
• Display a passion for the craft of software development and a drive to improve technically
• Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
• Cross-Platform or Hybrid mobile frameworks (Ionic, Cordova, React-Native)
• Experience with API design, RESTful web services, and automation frameworks
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.