|Sales Executive, Cloud|
Cloud Sales Executive
SLALOM | San Francisco
Slalom is currently seeking an Cloud Sales Executive to drive business results within the San Francisco Cloud Alliances team using an outcomes based sales approach.
The Sales Executive (SE) will be a strong team player and creative thinker who can listen to a customer’s needs and craft outcomes with AWS enabled solutions. The successful SE will be capable of incorporating Slalom Practices with cloud services to define outcomes deigned to wow customers. Candidates must be able to thrive in a people-based culture and be passionate about delivering positive outcome-based work for clients while growing the Slalom brand.
The ideal candidate has sold cloud solutions, is a self-starter who is comfortable working with clients in multiple industries and verticals and of all sizes and comprehends the transformative nature of cloud. Additionally, possessing a sales and technical background that enables the SE to engage with business and technical audiences in a solution selling model is desired. Slalom is also looking for a history of achievement with quota attainment and an appetite to deliver amazing customer stories.
If you have a passion for helping clients rethink and reshape the way they do business via cloud, this may be the role for you.
• Collaborate with Slalom Practice, Sales and Client Delivery teams to drive customer focused wins
• Identify and close business transformation opportunities with clients
• Drive client discovery in partnership with Slalom Account & Practice leaders
• Continually improve qualification standards to ensure pursuits align to client timing, budget and expectations
• Articulate and present desired business outcomes to Slalom, Alliance Partners and Client team members
• Share success stories with clients, the market and colleagues via case studies
• Expand and improve market awareness via participation events, meetups, seminars or other
• Minimal travel - based on market and client need
• 7+ years of technology sales, business development or account management experience
• Experience selling cloud solutions
• Experience with Outcome based selling or Professional Services, Solutions sales
• Strong understanding of cloud services and technology and ability to articulate the transformative nature of cloud to customers
• An ability to think beyond the presented use case and shape the art of the possible
• Capable of partnering with clients to understand their needs, crafting solutions for those needs and aligning teams to execute against those goals
• Track record of driving joint partnerships with technology vendors to deliver successful client outcomes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience navigating an organization and selling to both the C-suite and lines of business
• History of expanding business through Alliance or Partner relationships
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.