Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to more than 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016, 2017 and 2018, and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
DevOps Engineer, Technology Enablement
Do you want to lead the design, development, and delivery of creative DevOps and cloud solutions while working on team-based projects? Would you like to help fuel a growing software engineering culture at the best consulting firm in the world?
Join Slalom and help build strategies and systems to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. If you are invigorated by new challenges, seek out new learning opportunities, lead from the front, challenge the status quo, and develop the skills of team members through technical and professional mentoring.
• Designed, built, tested, and deployed highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds
• Developed deep expertise with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud
• Take ownership of key architecture decisions
• Knowledgeable in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
• 5+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience.
• Experience designing and implementing end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines using tools like Jenkins/Bamboo.
• Deep AWS, Azure, or Google public cloud experience in a production environment (e.g. network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies).
• Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
• Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
• Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
• Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law